Swim with whales
More underwater creatures
Dive back into the Blue again! Endless Ocean 2 will take you on a relaxing adventure where you'll discover ancient ruins, treasure, exotic reefs and much more. Not only will you get the benefits of an enhanced graphical look, but you'll also have the opportunity to meet more marine life and even run into dangerous situations. Best of all, this time around you wont have to do it alone! Nintendo's Wii Speak technology allows you to connect online with a friend or family member to communicate and dive together. So don't forget your diving buddy!
Key Game Features:
- The ocean is teeming with life. Hundreds of real-life species are there to be discovered, from seahorses to giant whales.
- Are the local fish sick or agitated? Players can view their health status and then use a tranquilizer-like tool to zap the ones in need of rehab with healing energy.
- The game also includes a storyline that players can follow as they choose. The plot involves Oceana, a woman who investigates the “Dragon’s Song,” which her father, a prominent ocean explorer, was searching for just before his death.
- While at Nine Ball Island, players can become friends with a dolphin and teach it some new tricks. When ona dive, players can even bring along the dolphin, which players can hold onto for extra fast swimming.
- For the first time in the series, friends who have broadband Internet access can connect and dive with one another via Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection, while using the Wii Speak™ microphone to converse.
- Players: 1, 2 via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection